IF YOU’RE TAYLOR MOMSEN OR ANYONE FROM HER CREW, DO NOT READ THIS POST!
Time to start a new project, zombies! In less than three months we’ll be celebrating Taylor’s 19th birthday and to make this happen, we want you to join us wishing her a very happy birthday in a good way! Last year we made a video of the fans from all over the world wishing “happy birthday” on their own languague, she saw the video and thanked everyone for all the amazing wishes! Let’s make another surprise!
This time, our crew and a few fans decided to ask everyone to record a video or take a picture (like this one) then we’ll be editing & making an amazing video with different people saying what Taylor means for them! What she means for you? Let’s show love for our girl in different ways, on your own way!. Don’t be shy. Invite your friends, family! Record your own message in group, take a picture, do what you want! Let Taylor feel your love for her! I’m sure the final result will be great with everyone together.
“My message is too huge to appear in one picture only. Can i take two or more photos?”
Yes, you can! But you must take your OWN photo holding a paper (like this example). Not accepted photos made by photoshop or similar, you can add effects but not create a photo.
“I’d love to record a video. Can i record 1min, 30sec. or less? Is there a limit?”
Feel free to record your video according to the message you want to show her. There’s no a limit.
All messages in ENGLISH only!
- FOR VIDEOS: upload your video to YouTube, Twitvid or anywhere and send us the link!
- FOR PHOTOS: you can host the image on Tinypic, IMGur, Twitpic or anywhere.
- All the contents (photos AND videos) should be sent to email@example.com or via twitter to @TaylorMomsenNet
- Send your message until July 16th, 2012. Don’t be late or you’ll be out!
- If you’re going to make a video, be careful about the quality! Good quality is essential.
On July 26th, we will show the video to Taylor Momsen helself! Join us! We are waiting for you guys.
Problems or questions, contact us on Twitter | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Or just leave a comment.